In the early 1800’s a group of sea captains got together and decided that this small coastal village needed a church. In 1854 the Stockton Springs Community Church opened their doors. Perched upon a hill, it’s steeple can been be seen from Stockton Harbor and the surrounding area.
For the last 163 years Stockton Springs Community Church has been a beacon to help guide seekers to find the hope that is found in the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are a church full of ordinary people. We are fathers, mothers, friends and family. We understand the need of love and grace. Our history spans over 163 years of sharing both the joys of life as well as life’s battles.
We have a deep love for the Word of God. We know that it has the answers to today’s very complicated issues.
Spend some time discovering who we are and where we have been, and consider joining us where the Lord is leading.